How are the items insured ?
Once the item is collected from the Seller, it is immediately insured by us. Thus, in case of loss, theft, or damage to the item, the customer will receive the sale price determined with Closet.
How can I be sure that the article is authentic ?
To guarantee you the best service, we promise to offer you only authentic articles.
To do this, we make every effort to ensure the most meticulous controls.
How do I sell an item on Closet ?
To sell an item on Closet, just follow a few simple steps:
1. You send us your pictures via the site or Whatsapp ;
2. You make an appointment on the site Closet ;
3. We come to your convenience to collect the items you want to sell;
4. We make a market study for each item to estimate the price; then we check its quality and authenticity;
5. You will receive a confirmation email for the consignment;
6. We take care of your item: photos, description, online publishing, etc.
7. Once your item has been sold, you will receive 75% of the agreed selling price within 14 working days.
What commission does Closet take ?
Closet takes 25% of the selling price agreed with the Seller.
What practice does Closet use to authenticate items ?
At Closet, we do everything in our power so that you can buy your second-hand clothes and accessories with complete peace of mind. Thus, our experts determine the authenticity of each of the items we receive thanks to the artificial intelligence of Entrupy technology. As the most advanced technology available today, this technology guarantees us a reliable authentication of all our items.
How does putting your item online work ?
Your product is published online once we complete the following steps:
2. Market research and price estimation;
3. Photo shooting.
How does Closet pay the Seller?
Once the item is sold, we pay the Seller by bank transfer (within 14 working days).
What is there to do if an item remains unsold on Closet ?
We track items online every six months. If your item hasn't been sold, you can then choose to lower the price or get it back.
How do I remove an item from Closet ?
If your item does not sell or you change your mind, it is possible to retrieve it. However, you will have to wait at least six months once it is online.
How do I buy an item on Closet ?
Did you find the item of your dreams on Closet? It will be yours very easily:
1. You click on BUY;
2. You enter your information for delivery.
3. The delivery is free in Switzerland;
4. You pay by selecting one of the means of payment we offer ;
5. You get the delivery within 72 hours.
Which payment methods do we accept on Closet ?
We accept the following means of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and PayPal.
How do I track my order on Closet ?
After receiving your purchase confirmation email, you will receive a second email with a link that will allow you to track the status of your order. You can also track your package from our website by clicking the order tracking icon and entering your email address.
What is the process for sending Closet ?
Free shipping and return throughout Europe.
All shipments for Switzerland are sent through Post.
Shipments to Geneva passed before noon are delivered within 12 hours.
Outside Switzerland, your package will be delivered by Post, DHL or FedEx within 2 to 7 working days depending on your location.
For orders placed before 12:00, we try to send them the same day (except weekends and holidays).
Orders passed after 12:00 are sent the next day.
Is it possible to return the purchased item ?
If, despite all our precautions, an item does not suit you (except bags, jewelry and accessories), it is quite possible to return it within 14 days. Please note that we take care of all returns to Switzerland. An item purchased on Closet wears a safety bracelet.
When you receive your item, here are the steps to follow if it doesn't suit you:
1. Do not remove the safety bracelet, in which case we could not take it back;
2. Within 48 hours after receipt of your order, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying:
• Name and surname • Order number • Item number • Reason for return.
3. You then have 14 days to deposit the item at the Post Office, accompanied by the return slip which will be sent to you by email;
4. We receive the item, we check it and put it back online;
5. Finally, you are reimbursed by bank transfer within 7 working days.